From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||FireSlash (Christopher 'FireSlash' Kadar)|
LumiDS is a Lumines clone for the Nintento DS, a puzzle game originally released on the PSP. Its written in C++, using libnds and Chishm's FAT library.
Note: This homebrew only supports for GBA flash carts.
Download and extract file.
Copy the data folder to a CF compatible device, such as a GBA Movie Player, M3, or Supercard CF, and run the .NDS or .ds.gba file.
Arrange blocks in groups of four in a square to mark them. Marked blocks are removed by the sweep bar. Arrange more blocks next to each other that are marked to get a higher sweep bonus.
The level will progress with each sweep of 7 or more blocks.
It currently runs on the following carts:
GBA MP CF
The current version is an Alpha release. It is playable, but contains bugs and is missing features (such as a menu and many effects).
- Added music. The song will automagically cycle itself during game play.
- Added sound effects.
- Replaced default arm7 lib with custom one.
- Hacked around a bug that caused the sweep bar to display under the blocks. (Someone PLEASE fix glOrtho. Please?
- Loading screen now unloads itself.
- Added block queue on the top screen
- Blocks marked but not swept now properly un-mark after the sweep has finished.
- Numerous gameplay bug fixes.
- Initial release.
Special thanks to Chishm (FAT driver code).
Everyone in #dsdev on EFNet.