Lifesa Trip is a re-implemented version of Conway's Game of Life.
The rules to the game are simple, but amazing patters can emerge:
- Menu - Modify settings in real time (Mirror Mode, Point Type, Color Cycling, Fill Option, X Ray mode and Border wrapping).
- Game board - Create life by touching.
- Zoom in/out - Implemented mode 5 this time. Will not allow for as many effects though.
And on the touchscreen menu you can change the colors of the cells, the colors they leave when they die, the games rule set (Birth Starve Crowd conditions) as well as the input Mirror Mode.
These modes allow different symmetrical inputs. Mode 4 is basic one touch point.
The rules and Neighbor weights allow a ton of customizability, but they are for experienced users.
L - Swap Menu/Game board
X/Y - Zoom in/out
D-pad - Translate the screen position if zoomed
Start - Reload wifc2.nds
Select - Take ScreenShot
R - Clear Petri dish
A/B - Increase/decrease delay (useful for changing colors during life cycles)
- Fixed: Better defaults. Final Menu. Please change the color sliders to start the journey.
- Author's website - http://dynastab.drunkencoders.com/?p=22 (archived)