Lets Roll PSP
Let's Roll! is a homebrew game made by Da_MerV (aka Merv) to demonstrate the power and capability of Lua, with the PSP Motion Kit which is a Motion Sensor Plugin for PSP.
It was one of the contest entries for the Neo Spring Coding Compo 2008 (PSP Games).
- Realistic control with the Motion Kit.
- Pseudo 3D levels and great graphics.
- Simple gameplay for any age player.
- Small size, the entire pack is only 1.56 MB uncompressed.
In this game you must tilt the PSP to roll the ball along a course to the goal. As the levels pass, the courses get more challenging, and the ball rolls faster. A great game for anyone and any age.
Note: Motion Kit is required to be plugged in before running the program.
Exit only breaks the script, due to the fact that os.exit() was crashing the PSP.
- Fixed the occasional freeze and crash.
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=4888.0 (archived)