From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||Ddany N. Guyen Dinh Thinh, Benoit Vallee, Jocelyn Girard|
|Version||28th November 2008|
A Manic shump inspired by oldschool Arcade classics like DoDonPachi and Mars Matrix.
To start the Keris on the Nintendo DS:
- Download and extract file
- Copy all files in the directory NintendoDS to the root of your SD Card.
To start the emulator Keris on:
- Start with just Keris.sc.nds version of no $ gba is provided.
/ \ The file write is not possible on emulator, the highscore and profiles are not saved.
Benoît Vallée (lead developer (Keris and fixes on uLib))
Marco Fernandes (lead graphics designer)
Dany Nguyen (levels, communication, concept and ideas)
Jocelyn Girard (levels, menu, concept and ideas)
Nicolas Challeil (graphics designer)
- DevKitPro 1.4.10 and libnds
- µLibrary (by Florian Brönnimann, modified by Benoît Vallée)