From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Komopong is a Pong-like game for the NDS.
This homebrew is participated in the Scenery Beta 2008.
Move and place the bar around the game to hit the ball.
You can turn off the music or special effects from the integrated options menu.
Operate with Stylus.
- Added a new level.
- Improved AI, it is now less predictable.
- Fixed some minor bug with the Stylus.
- Added trick, in case some level becomes very difficult for someone, and they want to pass it even though they lose the grace, of course, you have to press A + B + UP.
- Fixed a bug in the previous version with the sound, which made it impossible to disable all from the options menu.
- Fixed a bug that caused some sounds to not sound good.
- Improved options menu, added the possibility of adjusting the volume of the music and the global volume.
- Added two new more fun levels.
- Added new background music.
- Added credits at the end of the demo.
- Added pause system (not very useful yet).
- SceneBeta - http://nds.scenebeta.com/noticia/komopong-ds