From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
iHalo is a homebrew version of Halo. It was created half on the quake ds engine and half of it was made by scratch of the iHalo team.
- Deathmatch mode (no story mode)
- Available 3 maps
- AI Bots
- Several available weapons
Maps: the map that started, on the other end will see 2 portals: one blue and one red. Each one leads to the other 2 worlds.
Weapons: knife, gun, 2 guns, and gun and rocket launcher.
Both weapons and ammunition as life, are scattered around the map, only the gun and the knife are available from the beginning.
Up/Down - select option.
Start - access the menu, return to the game, cancel
Select - confirm
For your configuration, enter into menu> options> Customize Controls.
- Attack - recommended for right L, R for left
- Weapon Change - change weapon
- Jump/Swim Up - X Recommended for right, Pad up for lefties
- Walk Forward - recommended right-Pad Up, X to lefties
- Backpedal - recommended Pad down for right, left-handed B
- Turn Left - turn left
- Turn Right - turn right
- Run - moving forward at high speed
- Step Left - recommended Pad left right-handed, and lefties
- Step Right - recommended right-Pad Right, A left-handed
- Sidestep - (did not react)
- Look Up - look up
- Look Down - looking Down
- Center view - center view
- On-Screen Keyboard - sets the screen keyboard, can configure some keyboard commands
- Keyboard Look - operating Keyboard
- Swim Up - swim up
- Down Swim - swim down (dive)
NOTE: There are more controls that have the DS buttons.
When dies, there are a certain number of times to restart the game textures.
Sometimes you can see lines on the screen that you see through the walls that we face.
Ignore the option of saving options, do not save anything.
The rocket leaves a strange circle on the screen.
Tested on: ITouch DS Flashcard with firmware 3.2e (Test of Staff)
- SuperCard DSONEi Flashcard with firmware 3.0
iHalo team a.k.a sandso9, busdriver, ryan, and numerous others on the iHalo4iphone forums.