From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
A lightweight file manager for the Nintendo DS. It features preliminary folder creation support and support for multi-extension files.
- Download and extract file
- Put the according ".nds" file in flashcard/linker
- Red Icon - Delete file/folder (detects automatically)
- Card with pencil - Rename file (folders not supported YET)
Up/Down - select file/folder
A - open
B - back to parent folder
- Fixed the typo (Folrder xD) (thanks to Josiah for telling me about this)
- Canceling renaming was broken, now fixed (Thanks to Gh0st for telling me this)
- Raised the number of files permited to show to 600 (Hope that's enough -.-)
- Added check for deleting folders( if something goes wrong he'll warn you!)
- Fixed a bug that ocurred when entering the first folder in the card's root!
- iFile now says happy birthday :D (When the right time comes of course XD)
- Source now under GPL License v3
- Can now create folders! :D (may be buggy)
- By Pressing "A" when keyboard on screen, it's the same as pressing enter
- Added check for successfull folder creation
- Now supports multi extension files (ie: this.file.is.a.jpg is now identified as an image =D)
- Fixed an extension bug (case is now ignored when checking file extensions)
- Now deletes folders and subfolders (thanks masscat)
- Now scrolls up and down (press up or down and hold it ;) )
- DS now says hello :)
- Cleaned up the "Current Dir" variable
- Now displays the filesize :D
- Fixed the warning window not disapearing when deleting a single file.
- Added check for folder renaming (doesn't work yet :( )
- Better aligned filenames :)
- New icon
- changed the app's internal name
- Added a warning window in the top screen
- Added the rename button
- Rename now working (with a great help from the guys at GBadev) (But not with folders :( )
- Copying now incorporated, BUT, I need feedback on how you guys want it to be :P
- Added on the top monitor, the ammount of files in the folder
- Now when you press B you will go to the parent folder
- Added the delete button (Still working on deleting folders)
- Added the delete confirmation (Don't want to delete any files accidentally now, do we? =D)
- Fixed a bug that made one less item appear on screen
- Fixed a bug that made the DS crash when deleting the last file in a folder
- Fidex a bug that made the DS crash when deleting no files
- removed the "." directory
- Changed ".." to "Go to parent directory"
- Gave "Go to parent directory" a different icon
- fixed a bug in scroll when using pad
- Added backgrounds
- Added Exophase+Palib Splashscreen (Do pay a visit ;) )
- added icons for file types
- iFile explorer code done.
- buttons now work
- Added touchscreen detection (even works on labels! :O)
Thank Spinal_cord, Michoko and masscat for a BIG help with filecopy and renaming and other things like workarounds.