Homer and The Lost Donut
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Homer and The Lost Donut|
Homer and The Lost Donut is Simpsons based maze game. There are 12 levels. This is the first NDS project by Destroyer.
Homer has lost his favorite cake and it's up to you for the difficult task of assisting him in one piece ...
Slide the donut from the higher left corner to the low right corner. Drag the stylus over the donut to move it without touching the edges of the track or the obstacles with the dount. The course is timed.
Stylus - move the donut
L or R - start the next level, reset game if lose
- Adding credits.
- Added level 12.
- Fixed bug that allowed you to finish the game by clicking in the lower right corner of the level.
- Redesign of all sprites / BG and the title screen.
- Added level 11.
- Minor changes graphics levels.
- New menu-a bit more sexy (the credits are not yet arranged).
- Bugfixes collision occurring around the end of each level.
- Fixed bug when viewing the finished level.
- Redesign of level 9, which was relatively ugly.
- Improved handling of collisions between the donut and the movable bar in level 6.
- Additions levels 8, 9 and 10.
- Fix for crash on the right side of the screen.
- Improved accuracy of collisions with the scenery.
- Add-levels 6 and 7.
- Fixed bug with display of the stopwatch.
- Adding the fifth level.
- Change in level 2.
- Added smooth transitions between levels.
- Now, time will scroll only if the donut is entered.
- Added a timer.
- Additions of elements moving through the levels.
- Slight improvement GFXs.
- New police.
- 3 Levels rested (the first was changed).
- Only the first level (not final) is present.