From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||28 September 2012|
Halguens is a Static Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. In game, player can choose between two different factions, dragons and phoenix, to fight in their ancient war.
- Initial test to check the player's affinity with each faction.
- Client updates from console (it will download compressed and will be decompressed directly in the console).
- 5 complete armours for each faction.
- 25 different missions to complete.
- 4 haunt levels.
- 24 guardians (8 element with 3 guardians each one).
- Players up to level 100.
- General ranking where you can see the war status, the three best players of each faction and your own position.
- Possibility of create dual screenshots and save them to 'Screenshots' folder.
- Messaging system between players, even if they are not of the same faction.
- Dynamic water effect in game credits.
- Download and extract file
- Copy 'Halguens' folder to flashcart's root
If there are any problems launching the game, open it with 'HBmenu' included in the pack.
Manual, tutorial and further discussions can be found in the official forum.
The game's music is performed by the great composer Rafael Corpa, on whose website you can see a sample of your work and listen and download, among others, the songs used in Halguens. These songs are:
- Centuria: to the login screen.
- Aqua: for initial test screen and selecting faction.
- In the village of Port for phoenix faction.
- The tavern in the village: for the faction of dragons.