Gravity Force DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Gravity Force DS|
Gravity Force DS is a remake of the Amiga Gravity Force. It is made with DS Game Maker.
Fly a paper plane to avoid hitting the walls and shooting rivals. You can also shoot to defend against rivals (you have 5 lives).
It has a Mission mode and Race mode, each has 10 levels.
Up - Shoot
Left/Right - Rotate ship
A - Thrust
Tested on DSTT/TTDS (firmware 1.17).
Version 4th Beta 03-15-11
- Ship control.
- Own font.
- Misson has 10 levels now (including two types of bonus boxes).
- New game mode Race with 10 Levels.
- Bugfix in save game.
Version 3rd Beta 02-10-11
- Landing is ok now.
- Dropping of boxes done.
- New main menu (but "Mission" is the only available gamemode).
- Keyboard support to type-in password or hi-score name.
- Savegame via FAT.
- Rebased to DSGM 5.12.
- Still only two levels.
Version 2nd Beta 01-27-11
- Sound is ok now.
- New level with four different enemies.
- Enhanced ship control with Gravity and Friction (but still not perfect).
- Own collision routine.
- Own Path routine to move enemies along a predefined way.
- Friendly fire to prevent, that enemies kill themselfs.
- Status values are beeing refreshed now (score, lives, fuel.).
- Landing is very buggy.
- Dropping of boxes not supported yet.