Flake Out! DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||x711Li (Daniel Li)|
Flake Out! DS is a fast-paced, challenging, arcade-esque game involving a nightclub full of intoxicated snowflakes.
It is created for the Neo Coding Compo 2010.
Download and extract file.
Copy it to the root directory of the card.
It's Christmas Eve 2009, and there's no snow to be found. In fact, just recently, all you've been getting has been rain. Your task, as the new bouncer of Club Zero, is to prevent the snowflakes from escaping the nightclub, catching them before they reach the Earth's surface.
Mr. Claus has given you the powers of Sun, Moon and Wind to aid you. Further details on how to use these are in the game.
Note: There is a high score system implemented for the top 10 scores. The high score table is saved and loaded from FAT for later play.
L/Up/X – Activate Sun’s power
R/Down/B – Activate Moon’s power
Left/Y – Move left
Right/A – Move right
Touch Screen – Activate Wind’s power
Start – Pause game
Motion - Tilting your DS left and right move the paddle left and right
Tested on iPlayer (OS 1.3 firmware 1.0.6).
- Neoflash for supporting the homebrew community with their annual competitions.
- devkitPro for maintaining their distribution of libraries for free, public use.
- ModArchive for organizing royalty-free module sound files.
- scorpik PULSE - Crying Boy.
- projex - Christmas Dance Mix.
- CyberZip - Christmas Mixes.