Flags & Nations
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Flags & Nations|
Flags & Nations is a Nintendo DS homebrew that offers 9 amusing minigames based upon flags and nations.
There are 9 games in total:
- 01 - Match the proposed flag to the nation, selecting it with the stylus.
- 02 - Write the letters that compose the nation's name. An help key is available to see the flag.
- 03 - Select on the map the capital city of the nation related to the proposed flag. Using the stylus you can scroll the map.
- 04 - Write the name of the nation whose letters are showed in random order. Pressing the help key you can see the flag.
- 05 - Paint the proposed flag selecting the colors on the palette and touching with the stylus the area to paint.
- 06 - Press the rotation key to adjust the flag position, then go to the next flag.
- 07 - Remember a flag's sequence and then select with the stylus the requested one.
- 08 - Match the proposed nation with its flag, selecting it with the stylus.
- 09 - It is a puzzle, compose the flag moving its parts with the stylus. Selecting a cell, it moves on the empty one.
The game can be played at 2 levels: in easy mode only the G20's flags are proposed, in standard mode all the 197 defined flags are used and the difficulty increases.
Besides to minigames Flags & Nations allows to look up the flag's archive, it offers the possibility to check onto the map the position of the flag's related country.
Operate with Stylus.
Select - View the flag's archive
Tested on TTDSi (firmware 1.17).