From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
FireGhouls (French) is a NDS homebrew shooter game written in Lua. It requires MicroLua interpreter to run.
You must kill the various bloodthirsty critters in the area before they devour you.
Fortunately, the brave warrior that you are has a powerful anti-drip gun for that.
To all nags: watch out for ammunition!
And, you will understand, kill or die!
- Added a sound.
- Adding a type of monster.
- Increased difficulty.
- Adding a backup system.
- Now, monsters tremble and the game is more fun.
- Adding sound.
- Added a type of monster.
- Increase the number of ammunition and game time.
- The display of victory is now harder to see.
- Author's website - https://sites.google.com/site/poramadev/mes-projets/fireghouls
- MicroLua - http://microlua.xooit.fr/t446-FireGhouls.htm