From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||0.1 Alpha (May 2016)|
FileKong is an opensource FTP Client for Nintendo 3DS.
- Unprotected FTP connection and a barebone prototype (not throughly tested) for TLS connection.
- Basic filebrowser for server-side listed contents and SD contents with files removing feature (on both sides).
- Server -> Client and Client -> Server file transfer.
- A barebone timeout resolver (needs several improvements).
- Screenshots feature.
Available as a CIA and 3DSX.
- CIA - Install the .cia with the CIA manager of your choice.
- 3DSX - Use the .3dsx provided with the homebrew launcher.
You can perform the following functions using this homebrew:
- Send files to a web server.
- Download files from a web server.
- Transfer files between different consoles/devices (even 3DS <-> 3DS).
- Install a CIA file from another 3DS in combination with the FTP Installer integrated in NASA.
- Delete files on a web server or on your SD.
Instant server config
If you plan to use this homebrew with the same server all the times, you can consider to edit the index.lua file (lines 2-6) to automatically start FileKong with your configuration saving you time editing them manually all the times.
Note that if you're using CIA build, the index.lua file is inside romfs partition of the homebrew so it could be quite hard to edit it if you're not a bit experienced in such things.
A - Open Directory, Send/Receive a file
X - Delete a File/Directory
Left/Right - Switch between server and client
Up/Down - Navigate in current filebrowser
Select - Take a screenshot
Start - Exit homebrew
- Author's website - https://rinnegatamante.it
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-filekong-ftp-client-for-3ds.429071