Fast PlayCoin 3DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
This is a fork of PlayCoin (The CIA Version). The only difference is it automatically adds 300 play coins without waiting for user input, then it exits. I just think it's silly to have a menu to deal with when most users probably just want to max out their play coins.
What it is?
Allows to modify the 3DS's Play Coins counter, in other words providing infinite Play Coins. Usage is self-explanatory, just open the app and wait for your 300 coins. No more than 300 coins can be held at a time, this is a system limit.
To compile, you'll need DEVKITARM with [DevkitARM](https://sourceforge.net/projects/devkitpro/files/devkitARM/) and a recent commit of [buildtools](https://github.com/Steveice10/buildtools) in this path. Just run `make` and you can find the compiled files in the `out` folder.
Note: `buildtools/make_base:44: *** "Please set DEVKITPPC in your environment. export DEVKITPPC=<path to>devkitPPC". Stop. make.exe": *** [all] Error 2` is a normal error.
- MrCheeze for [3DSx Play Coin Setter](https://github.com/MrCheeze/playcoin) code base, icon and description
- All contributors to [libctru](https://github.com/smealum/ctrulib)
- Steveice10 for [buildtools](https://github.com/Steveice10/buildtools) and [BuildTemplate](https://github.com/Steveice10/BuildTemplate)
- yellows8 for [3ds_homemenu_extdatatool](https://github.com/yellows8/3ds_homemenu_extdatatool): code base for [3DSx Play Coin Setter](https://github.com/MrCheeze/playcoin) and [PlayCoin](https://github.com/games195/PlayCoin)
- games195 for the [CIA Version](https://github.com/games195/PlayCoin)