From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||1.4.1 (20 Jan 2017)|
FTPDB, formerly called FTP3DS, is a simple FTP client for 3DS.
- Works well with a variety of clients.
- Supports multiple simultaneous clients. The 3DS itself only appears to support enough sockets to perform 4-5 simultaneous data transfers, so it will help if you limit your FTP client to this many parallel requests.
Available as a CIA and 3DSX.
- CIA - Install the .cia with the CIA manager of your choice.
- 3DSX - Use the .3dsx provided with the homebrew launcher.
Install and set up devkitARM and libctru.
Clone this repository and cd in the resulting directory.
Then run the following command:
This will create the
/output folder with all required files.
Windows - FileZilla.
Linux - FileZilla.
MacOS - FileZilla.
iOS non jailbroken - FTPManager.
iOS Jailbroken - Filza.
Android - Turbo FTP Client & SFTP Client.
How to install FTPD snap! on Nintendo 3ds (NintendHugo)
- Updated CPU clock speed to 804 MHz.
- Now has the new homebrew logo courtesy of PabloMK7.
- Following the FreeShop takedown based on using Nintendo 3DS Logo, the logo for FTPDB has been rebuilt with updated Buildtools and ensured it uses Homebrew logo.
- Long requested rename is finally here. Decided to go for FTPDB suggested by /u/ketchup901 on reddit. The 'b' refers to that this version of FTPD uses Buildtools.
- Also added the SIZE command reflecting latest changes made by mtheall.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: In case the icon of your existing FTP3DS does not change upon updating please fully remove the installed application and reinstall it.
- Updates to reflect changes made for FTPD (v2.2).
- Show free space on SD card.
- Show minimal info on TCP table.
- Updates to reflect changes made for Buildtools (commit a3770c2).
- Fix old typo in RSF template.
- Update Windows and Linux Makerom builds.
- Initial release.
- mtheall for FTPD.
- steveice10 for the project_ctr, bannertool and buildtools.
- usagirei for assisting in the switching of makefile to support buildtools.