DSIO is an interface allowing you to interact with the DS in motion senses control (send/receive Data 8 bits). The application is to be used with DSIO motion card and has several ports input/output for adding the desired component.
It was presented in the Dev-fr Coding Compo 2007 with Evolution theme, sponsored by DS-X.
- Switch position detector (Read an input).
- LED (send data to an output).
- Luminosity sensor (Read analog data).
- Tilt (Detect shock).
- 3 Axis accelerometer (same utilization as DS Motion, R6, etc).
All of the features listed can be used on every homebrew with small library.
In addition, DSIO also offers:
- 4 Digital inputs/outputs (with an Analog/Digital converter).
- 2 Digital inputs/outputs (with interrupt on change).
Note: The chip on DSIO can't be updated using PC software without some materials.
- Author's website - http://refix.dev-fr.org/p3617/2007-08-03-dsio-in-english.html