From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DsOS is a multifunction application for DS, which allows users to browse the files of of card, view JPEG, PNG, BMP(24bit only for now) and TXT files. This app also supports folder, mp3 and zip files.
It was presented in the Dev-fr Coding Compo 2007 with Evolution theme, sponsored by DS-X, ranked 10th in the App section.
DsOS v0.6 Neocompo Edition was submitted to the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2009, ranked 6th under APP section.
- Fractal Screen Saver
- MP3 player
- File Zipper/UnZipper
- Download and extract file
- Copy DsOS folder and DsOS.nds in the root of memory card.
The File Browser will be opened. Open other apps(only Image and Text viewer, for now) by pressing Start.
- Added a sort of media player(now only for mp3) that is a playlist where you can add mp3s from the file browser, and then they will be played in succession
- Added an auto update function
- Added lua support but i've to add many other function, now there are only some function to operate on files, the control for pad and a print function(so this is just a test)
- Fixed a bug that stop mp3s working during a copy of a file or an Unzip function
- Fixed a bug that makes the CUT button don't working
- Minor bug fixes