From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DsCube is a three dimensional cube rotates at 360. It is a 3D Rubik's cube simulator, include 2x2x2, 3x3x3 & 4x4x4 versions.
It was participated in the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2008. It was participated in the 2009 best DS homebrew contest.
- 3D rubik's cube simulator
- Also has 2x2x2 and 4x4x4 version
- You can disable animations for extra speed
- D-pad, ABXY to rotate cube, use stylus to twist parts
- Start brings up/hides the menu
- DLDI patch to use save/load functions
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch it and copy it to the root directory of the card
Use stylus to twist layers.
D-pad - spins the cube
X/Y/A/B - spins the cube (for left-handed users)
L/R - zoom in/out
Start - brings up the menu
In the menu use A to select, B to return.
- start - scrambles the cube and starts the timer
- save - saves the game (you can have only one save file)
- load - loads the saved game
- type - select pocket, normal or revenge (changing this will reset the game)
- timer - shows/hides the timer
- rotation - sets the speed to spin the cube
- animation - toggles the animation (turning it of will allow you to solve it faster)