From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Drummers is a drum synthesizer, a homebrew application that simulate a drum kit.
Drummers v2 was presented in the the NEO Spring Coding Competition 2006, ranked 10th.
- Download and extract file
- Copy it to the root directory of the card
There are 3 options in menu: Start, Options and Credits.
In Options, you can modify the volume.
When you tap start, you will see some drums you can tap them.
Play back of recording doesn't work.
Freezes after a while. Make sure you press 'Stop' (Y) after playing a recording, otherwise you will not hear your drums.
- Those ugly pinky pixels around the sprite of the playing cursor have been corrected.
- That Bug that turned the playing cursor into black has been fixed.
- Touch screen bug that opened the menu fixed.(Almost)
- Possible to record as many times as you want.
Mollusk & all PALib comunity.
Karol, Javi, Diego, Darkx, David, My Brother, and everybody I forget in this moment.
Made By Lien with PAlib
My web www.lien.palib.info
PALib web ->www.palib.com