From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DroppingSkill is a game of skill for the NDS. It is taken from Double Pong flash game with some modifications.
You must move the bars on both sides and not to let the balls come out of the screen for as long as possible.
There are several bonuses to catch in the game, test them to know which ones to avoid and which to catch.
You can send your score through the WFC at the end of each game. You can consult the scores on this page.
Up/Down - Move left sidebar
X/B - Move right sidebar
B - Enable/disable bonuses (in menu)
Select - Pause game, Leave current game
Version 0.31 2007/06/04
- Music menu.
- Improved display rendering scores in the game.
- Police Black.
- Two bonus did not act on the right bar.
Version 0.3 2007/05/31
- You can send your score WFC and see the best score on the net.
- You can see the scores from play online.
Version 0.2 2007/05/30
- Bonus inversion screens.
- Check the sound.
Version 0.11 2007/05/29
- Bonus change direction.
- Bonus backlight.
- Bonus reverse directions.
- Bonus Exchange Bar.
- Bonuses that caught not continued to stroll on the screen.
- Initial Realease (unpublished forums).
Thanks to Costello for the help on this development.
- PlayerAdvance.org - http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7501