From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR DISCORD ACCOUNT BANNED, YOU SHOULD STOP USING 3DISCORD RIGHT NOW! SOURCE ONLY!
DiscordCTR is a Discord client for the 3DS using Secure WebSockets for communication.
- sf2dlib#ac81d8703884dacfb7a355cc4125f6b23ae325d4 (included in the source code)
- WSA_CTR (available as a submodule)
- SimpleJSON (included in the source code)
Parts of DiscordCTR's source code are non-free. The source code was only provided for education purposes. Please see the source code's headers for more information about them. The rest of DiscordCTR's source code (or where it's not marked in the file) is licensed under the GNU GPLv3 license. Please see
LICENSE for more info. WSA_CTR is licensed under the GNU LGPLv3 license. Please see
soos/WS/LICENSE for more info. SimpleJSON is licensed under the MIT license. Please see
soos/SimpleJSON/LICENSE for more info.
- Create a file named .DiscordCTR.ini on your 3DS's SDCard
- Put this in it:
[Auth] Token=<insert your user/bot token here>
- start DiscordCTR
- START: connect/disconnect
- DPAD UP/DOWN or X/B: scroll up and down
- A: select menu option or open keyboard once in chat
- Y: go back in menu
- SELECT: exit
- hold R or L: faster scrolling
To get your user token, follow the instructions on this image