From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Dillama is Xbox Media Center remote (XBMC not Xbox 360). It does not work on Xbox 360 or Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005, rather it controls the homebrew version of Xbox Media Center for XBox.
- Xbox Media Center.
Webserver must be switched on at port 80. Dillama's defaults to 192.168.0.161, so set that as your static IP if you want (future versions of Dillama will save IP settings).
DS WiFi settings must already be set by a Nintendo Wifi game (Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, etc). If you can play online with a DS game, you can use this program.
All the Xbox pad buttons are mapped the same on the DS, except X and Y buttons are switched.
Black and white buttons are on the touch screen.
Version 0.2 Beta
- Backlight shuts off when the lid is closed. You can also shut off the backlight manually.
- Buggy file browser added. (use with caution. Some files can't be played if there are weird characters in them).
- Left/Right analog stick button push added.
- You can shut off and reboot the Xbox.
- You can send messages to your TV screen ("Fun" button).
- You can press START at the IP address input screen to connect.
Thanks to sgstair for the wifi lib, everyone involved in development of XBMC.