From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
This is the first version of Digit Solver, a calculator created using PAlib.
Digit Solver can input numbers with more than one digits and preform calculations that are more complex than 1 + 1. It follows the rules of PEMDAS, which allows for long complex equations (no P though). It also sports some basic functions like exponents and square root. There are several Easter Eggs that can be found by pressing certain buttons in certain sequences too.
It is also a submission for Neo Summer Coding Contest 2006 (winner).
- PEMDAS (well no P) integration, basically follows order of operations
- Can handle long equations ( x + y - z * a / b ...etc)
- Touch Screen Control
- Date/Time (for on actual hardware)
- Decimals (up to nine places)
- Being able to input numbers larger than 9 (XD @ some of these other DS calculators)
- Square Root
- Several Easter Eggs/Joke Buttons for some amusement
- It works in DeSmuME and IdeaS. However in dualis the stylus does not work, but the splash screens have their dim/bright transitions.
Display for the numbers on the top screen might be too small.
The clock and date functions do not work.