From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Digit Solver is a calculator created using PAlib. It can input numbers with more than one digits and preform calculations that are more complex than 1 + 1. It follows the rules of PEMDAS, which allows for long complex equations (no P though). It also sports some basic functions like exponents and square root. There are several Easter Eggs that can be found by pressing certain buttons in certain sequences too.
It is also a submission for Neo Summer Coding Contest 2006 (winner).
- PEMDAS (well no P) integration, basically follows order of operations.
- Can handle long equations (e.g.x+y-z*a/b).
- Touch Screen Control.
- Date/Time (for on actual hardware).
- Decimals (up to nine places).
- Being able to input numbers larger than 9 (XD @ some of these other DS calculators).
- Square Root.
- Several Easter Eggs/Joke Buttons for some amusement.
Emulator Support. It works in DeSmuME and IdeaS. However in dualis the stylus does not work, but the splash screens have their dim/bright transitions.
Display for the numbers on the top screen might be too small.
The clock and date functions do not work.