From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Pushing boxes game. Diamant presents a game in which the target instead of placing the boxes, player needs to put some valuable diamonds in their respective places. Three levels are available.
The homebrew is lua programmed, it requires Micro Lua DS to run.
- Unburden the RAR and extract the root of our flash card
- Downloaded Micro Lua DS, and extracted it in the root of the flash card
- Go to game menu and select the Micro Lua DS game, once loaded select index.lua
Bring diamonds to the spot with corresponding colors. Players can build their own levels with the option to change the blocks.
D-pad - run game, move
A - push diamonds and boxes
B - change a block for which we have selected
Y/X - changing block
Start - exit
Select - restart level
Tested on: FlashCard DSTT / TTDS with Firmware 1.17a12
- Code cleanup
- Adding the function button and pressbutton
- 3 unlockable personal
- Fixed bug Vram
- Very important economy of Vram
- 10 levels
- Improve cheat mode (unlock all levels, but not personal)
- New music