From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DiagnoSe is a DS function tester, designed to test the features of the DS.
It was presented in the Dev-fr Coding Compo 2007 with Evolution theme, sponsored by DS-X, ranked 5th in the App section.
Diagnose can test the following features of the Nintendo DS system.
- Direction Pad and buttons
- Touch screen accuracy
- Wifi settings
- Screen lights
- Motion card/pak (sold separately)
- Rumble pak (sold separately)
- DLDI FAT
Other features of DiagnoSe include
- Boot GBA game
- Fix stuck pixels
- Reset to card menu (supported cards only)
- Power off DS
- Set screen brightness (DS Lite only, not saved in firmware)
- Battery monitor
- Temperature monitor
- GBA screen select (not saved in firmware)
- Download and extract DiagnoSe.nds to the apps folder
- Run from the apps menu of your DS-Xtreme
Using the stylus to navigate the menu
Three buttons below the menu return you to the main menu, reboot and power off the ds.
Dizi, Chishm, Lick, Mollusk, Dr Neo, Jayenkay, Ritchie, Cearn, LiraNuna, TheYak, sumiguchi, Abrexxes ,Uwe