Dexter's Labyrinth DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Dexter's Labyrinth DS|
|Version||17 November 2011 updated|
Dexter's Labyrinth DS is a remake of Dexter's Labyrinth, a Boulder Dash style game featuring Dexter from Dexter’s Laboratory. It is made with DS Game Maker (DSGM).
Go through the labyrinth collecting the bits and chips yoiu need until you get to the exit. Be careful with the screws.
17 November 2011
- All the levels are designed.
- Updated the music/sounds where they're more of a higher quality.
- Added ending screen.
12 February 2011
- Added in the continuous movement thanks to the timing tutorial, along with 5 more levels, and the actual game sounds (picking up chips, moving, etc).
10 February 2011
- A few more levels have been added, and put in all the sprites in the game.
5 February 2011
- Fixed several things.
4 February 2011
- Added a couple of things to the game, including a "gridsnap" (really just moving the player) which has made some problems appear.