From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Shoot'em up comparable to Open Tyrian DS Warhawk.
All the gameplay is based on the scoring, getting more powerful weapons is performed through the score achieved.
Weapons are classified by a scale score to get. The current score is displayed weapons in the bottom right.
There are the typical final ship which you must defeat to advance to the next level. Player has 3 lives.
D-pad - move
A - shoot
Start - pause
Tested on: FlashCard iPlayer with firmware O.S. 1.2 V. 1.0.6
- FlashCard Acekard 2i with AKAIO firmware 1.5
- FlashCard EZ Flash Vi with 1.90 firmware OPENBETA 11
- FlashCard DSONEi with firmware 3.0
- FlashCard TTDS / DSTT with firmware 1.17
It is recommended to play on an emulator.
There is no menu, no music, there are bugs. A big bug with NO $ GBA, by cons with DSMUME 9.4 is perfect.
Version 1.5 18/12/2009
- Added a small intro.
- Added the last hurdle before the
confrontation with the final boss (boss which is not yet finalized).
Version 1.2.1 08/12/2009
- Update that fixes a big bug saturation of graphics memory.
Version 1.2 06/12/2009
- Added a new weapon, value 70,000 points, making it the most powerful currently.
Version 1.1 02/12/2009
- Ajout/Modif Certain sounds.
- Some enemies were not counted in the score "ENEMY", it is set.
- Improvement of a mine explosion in spades.
- Adding a pause coolest
- Added a message of defeat coolest
Version 1.0 27/11/2009
- Ability to restart the game without reloading the rom, pressing A, but only after losing all his lives.