From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Destruere (French) is a shoot'em up comparable to Open Tyrian DS Warhawk.
In this game, you start with 3 lives and must defeat the ship at the end of each level in order to advance to the next.
All the gameplay is based on the scoring, the higher score you get the more powerful weapons you will be able obtain.
Types of weapons are assigned by a scale of score. The current score is displayed weapons in the bottom right.
When you die the score resets to 0 and will return to the basic weapon.
D-Pad - Move
A - Shoot
Start - Pause
iPlayer (OS 1.2 firmware 1.0.6)
Acekard 2i (AKAIO firmware 1.5)
EZ Flash Vi (firmware 1.90 openbeta 11)
DSONEi (firmware 3.0)
TTDS/DSTT (firmware 1.17)
Developer recommended playing via an emulator, as game reset is not implemented, tested and works well with DSMUME.
Game reset is not implemented and you will have to relaunch the rom each time to replay (if playing on NDS).
There is no menu, no music, there are bugs. Bugs were presented while using NO$GBA, but runs perfect on DSMUME 9.4.
Version 1.5 18/12/2009
- Added a small intro.
- Added the last hurdle before the confrontation with the final boss (boss which is not yet finalized).
Version 1.2.1 08/12/2009
- Update which regulates a large frame buffer overrun bug.
Version 1.2 06/12/2009
- Added a new weapon, worth 70,000 points, which makes it the most powerful currently.
Version 1.1 02/12/2009
- Added/Modified certain sounds.
- Some enemies were not counted in the "ENEMY" score, this is fixed.
- Improved the explosion of a spade mine.
- Added a cooler break.
- Added a cooler defeat message.