From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Demineur is a port of Windows minesweeper with interactive graphical environment. It has 3 difficulty levels and a bonus level. The game is programmed in Micro Lua DS and requires Lua to run.
- Unburden the RAR and extract the root of our flash card,
- Downloaded Micro Lua DS, and extracted it in the root of the flash card
- Go to game menu and select the Micro Lua DS game, and once loaded select MicroDemineur.lua
Look for the bombs in the field based on the hints, a bonus level is available where player can pick field land.
- Stylus - select an option / level
- Stylus - select the check box
- Left - undo an action
- Start - pauses the game
Tested on: FlashCard DSTT / TTDS with Firmware 1.17
- Custom mode functional
- Correction of the word 'custom'
- Pause functional
- Support for right-handed
- Police largest for the interface