From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Dawnseekers is a full 3D first person shooter for the Nintendo DS coded by smealum, and with graphics made by Lobo. It features two maps, two weapons and 4 different enemy types.
The goal is to kill without getting killed and to get to the end of each level
D-Pad or A/B/X/Y - Move
R/L - Shoot
Stylus - Aim, Change weapons
Select or Icon on touch screen (lower right corner) - Open doors
Start - Pause
iTouchDS (firmware 3.2e)
SuperCard DSONEi (takes a few minutes to boot with blank screen)
Problems with Acekard 2/2i.
Possible problems in R4, need to play this in a folder.
- Various improvements to textures.
- Improvements in Sound FX (sound effects).
- Modified the music of the second mapping.
- Added two new effects on the gun.
- Improved the first mapping.
- Added randomness in the shots to be more realistic.
- Fixed several bugs from the previous version.