From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DSudoku is Sudoku game on NDS. This game use PA_Lib by Mollusk http://www.palib.com/.
It was part of the NEO Spring Coding Competition 2006, ranked 7th.
- Virtually unlimited number of random grids
- 50 grids to pick up organized in 4 levels (10 each)
- Adventure mode
- New sudoku generation engine (thanx sudoku dev forum)
- Help / resolution features
- Difficulty levels (4 for now)
- Themes support (4 for now)
- Works great on DesMume
Fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub-grids that compose the grid (also called "boxes", "blocks", "regions", or "sub-squares") contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
- minor bug fixed