From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DSudoku is Sudoku game for the NDS. This game use PA_Lib by Mollusk.
It was part of the NEO Spring Coding Competition 2006, ranked 7th.
- Virtually unlimited number of random grids.
- 50 grids to pick up organized in 4 levels (10 each).
- Adventure mode.
- New sudoku generation engine.
- Help/resolution features.
- 4 difficulty levels.
- 4 themes support.
- Works great on DesMume.
Fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub-grids that compose the grid (also called boxes, blocks, regions or sub-squares) contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
Operate with Stylus.
Updated March 2006
- Minor bug fixed.
Thanks to Sudoku dev forum.
- Author's website - http://ben2303.free.fr/NDS/Dsudoku
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=1735.0