Demineur - Beda
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.(Redirected from DSmineur)
Demineur (French) is a DS homebrew minsweeper with 2-players mode.
In single player mode, you can choose between MSN style and Windows style.
2-players option is based on the MSN version, but with less bombs.
Stylus - Open selected field
Up/Down+Stylus - Place/remove flag
- Addition of a second mode in 1 player (window).
- Up arrow+ screen key: place a flag.
- Down arrow + screen key: Remove the placed flag.
- Add the bomb, but it is buzzing (withdraw for now).
- 2 player mode.
- Improvement of the game in single player mode.
- Beginning of the two players mode.
- Final version to play like a remi.
- Corrected sound bugs.
- Display of all the numbers.
- Display of the number 1 when a mine is nearby.
- Already some bug fixes.
- You can win now.
- Added small sounds.
- The display of sprites no longer crashes.
- There are always the indicator boxes to be done.
- This being version 0.1 there are still a lot of bugs (at the level of the sprites, the display of the number of mines, inability to win for the moment).
Thanks to Gwoin and Temby for the help.
- PlayerAdvance.org - http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2885