From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
A text-based card library for the card game Magic: the Assembly.
It allows to quickly oracle texts (ie, official texts) of all existing cards (except cards banned in tournaments) and includes a search engine to search for maps following certain criteria (for the moment only the colors, converted mana cost, and types).
Search function: For the moment, only "mana", "type", "text" are available in this menu function.
- Part "with": If you uncheck a color cards with this color no longer appear unless they have a different color, it is checked.
- Part "without" of a color is selected, cards with at least the color will no longer appear.
- Part "converted mana cost" is the simple, appear only cards with a ccm between the two values (to get a ccm equal to a value, just put the min and max to the same values by clicking equal to)
- For the rest: a map corresponding to a criterion not appear unchecked. (Eg if you uncheck colorless, colorless cards (artifacts, land, ...) no longer appear.
- For the types of maps and surtypes, it works the same way (and if you check artifact creature, it will show the creatures and artifacts. Creatures that the artifact.)
- For-subtypes, use the keyboard. if there is none, all sub-types will be accepted. if you typed something, only cards with the word typed in their type line appear (you can also put surtypes or types in the text field.)
- Select name or type following text before you search for a name or text.
- If you type a name in text and / or text, the search will look for cards with these characters in the name and / or the text box on the map.
- To-mana symbols in text mode, click the green mana symbol (red to disable this mode.)
- Stylus - scroll through list, select card (for text appears on top)
- Up/Down - forward/backward in the list of half a page
- A - advance in the list until the first map beginning with the next letter
- L - declines in the list until the first map beginning with the letter earlier
- X - "research" (also on the top right corner of screen)
- Stylus - select/unselect
- X - OK
Version 0.25 17 August 2008
- Use of EFS-lib (lyo finished file to install)
Version 0.24 (17 July 2008
- Tab "text" in the search
Version 0.23 April 2008
- To take account of new symbols Shadowmoor (Untap symbol and hybrids monocolored)
- Slight change tab mana (to better integrate hybrid symbols monocolored)
- Addition of a menu (even brief) on the side. (Slider not yet operational)
- Filter "type" functionality
- Oracle on file external (DLDI)