From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DSameGame is an implementation of a puzzle mobile game SameGame. It is created in C/PAlib.
You have a rectangular playing screen initially filled with colored blocks.
By choosing adjoined blocks of the same color you can remove them from the screen and the usual gravity action takes place. You can play with 2 main objectives in mind:
- Connect the blocks of a kind as many as possible (to make a big score).
- Remove all the blocks in the screen (usually resulting in considerable bonus).
The difficulty is based on the amount of tile colors in the board, the more colors the harder the game is.
Version 2.0 beta
- New graphical game environment based on menus.
- Basic sound added.
- User selectable game tile set.
- Configuration menu operational.
Version 1.1 beta
- Include a user selectable difficulty level (easy/normal/hard).
- Author's website - http://snowballbattle.blogspot.com