DSP1 is a DSP dumper for the 3DS. This homebrew application dumps the dspfirm.cdc needed for sound in CIA homebrew with some enhancements.
- CIA format which avoids the problem of 3DSX support on the latest firmware 11.4.
- More practical since it is CIA homebrew that needs the DSP dump, not 3DSX brew.
- Better info and graphics that tell you in detail what's going on.
- An actual DSP sound test is performed.
- Open source with permissive license.
Available in CIA and 3DSX formats. You can also get DSP1 from the FBI's titleDB homebrew store alphabetically listed under DSP1.
- 3DSX - Copy .3dsx to the 3ds folder on your SD card and run it via Homebrew Launcher.
- CIA - Copy .cia to your SD card and install it with the CIA manager of your choice.
DSP1 - Application/Homebrew solution without sound (Spanish) (López Tutoriales)
v1.0 Stealth 2020/12/09
- Added .3dsx, thanks Oero639.
- Note: The DSP2.cia is identical to DSP1.cia. DSP2.cia was added because of technical issues downloading DSP1.cia.
- Initial release.