DSDice is a Yahtzee clone with extra options for the NDS. This homebrew uses the rules from The Yahtzee! Page.
This homebrew was presented in the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2009 and Scenery Beta 2009.
- Complete game with accurate rules.
- High scores for up to 7 places.
- Aesthetic appeal, hopefully.
The object of Yahtzee is to obtain the highest score from throwing 5 dice.
The classis Yahtzee consists of 13 rounds. In each round, you roll the dice and then score the roll in one of 13 categories. You must score once in each category. The score is determined by a different rule for each category. The game ends once all 13 categories have been scored.
In-game tutorial is available.
|Upper Section||Lower Section|
|Ones||3 of a kind|
|Twos||4 of a kind|
|Sixes||Five Dice (Yahtzee)|
Stylus - Move through menus, Select dice
L/R - Switch to upper screen to select play
Start - Return to main menu
Only allows 7 high scores.
version 1.2 final
- Added a better "new high score" screen.
- Added rule book.
- Fixed scoring bug for yahtzee (nature: undisclosed).
- Fixed cursor "dot" bug.
- Added "erase scores" option.
- Added save function for user prefs.
- Edit: added high-score-placing notification at name entry.