From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DSDice is a Yahtzee clone with extra options.
This homebrew was presented in the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2009.
- Complete game with accurate rules.
- High scores for up to 7 places.
- Aesthetic appeal... hopefully
In-game tutorial is available.
Types of scores:
- Ones: Receive 1 point for each out.
- Twos: 2 points for every 2 to come out. So up to six.
- 3 of a kind: When getting 3 numbers the same, is multiplied by the number out.
- 4 of a kind: Same as above, but the number by 4.
- Full House: 26 points for having a couple and a trio.
- Small straight: If we get 4 consecutive No, you get 28 points.
- Large straight: As above, with 5 consecutive number will 38 points.
- Five says: Get 42 puntazos if you get 5 five.
Stylus - move through the menus, select the dice
L/R - switch to upper screen to select play
Start - return to the main menu
Only allows 7 high scores.
- Some bugs are fixed.