From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
With DSAmp, users are allowed to control Winamp from DS. Wifi connection and a DS with a flashcart/M3/SC/etc is needed.
- Open, close Winamp
- Previous file, Next file, Pause, Play, Stop
- Repeat All/off
- Shuffling On/Off
- Toggle Fullscreen
- Show ellapsed/remaining time
- Change volume
- Show track title
- Sleep mode (for Nintendo DS, like comercial games)
- After 20 secs of inactivity, both screens are turned off.
- .NET Framework 2.0 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en)
- Must have the port 32123 UDP opened in your router.
PC running Winamp
- Install .NET Framework 2.0 (if it's not installed yet)
- Run the server app (DSAmpServer.exe). If you have Windows Firewall enabled, it will ask you if you want to lock the application. You must choose Unlock. It doesn't matter if Winamp isn't opened, because you can open and close it from NDS
- Note the IP address of the PC
- Open port 32123 UDP on your router
- Download, extract file and copy to apps folder
- Run DSAmp from your apps menu
- Enter the IP address of the PC (To Find IP: Run, cmd , type ipconfig)
- fixed a minor BOLDING error