From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
A homebrew application that allows you to send files from one DS to another directly without having to be both connected to a access point.
You can send a file to 3 other DS at the same time and possible to change the folder where the file will be received.
Everything is explained in the application.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to open the first file in the list.
- Added Spanish.
- Added percentage during the transfer.
- Compatible with V3.1.
- Transfer rate increased, English-French in Roma.
- Ability to cancel the transfer.
- Ability to Pause.
- Code rewritten to 100%.
- Ability to select the package.
- Send to DS-3 simultaneously.
- All DS-displays the status of the transfer.
- No need to turn off the console after the transfer.
- Add the selected part of the file to send.
- Sending file 1 SD in the directory "/".
- The name of the file to be sent must be written in a. Txt file in the root of the memory card.