From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Crazy Golf is a minigolf game where try to improve yourself and get a better score each time, with less shots. The game is in English and Spanish.
It was participated in the Scenery Beta 2011.
- 10 challenging levels
- 2 game modes
Championship mode: The 10 levels in a row, in the end you get a total score.
Stories mode: Choose the level you want, and try to improve yourself.
Complete different levels with the smallest number of shots possible, while avoiding the obstacles and the holes.
Can be controlled by touch screen, or through the cross and buttons A and B.
Start - pause
Tested on: FlashCard DSTT / TTDS with Firmware 1.17a12
- Now you can move around the map before shooting with the directional buttons.
- Improved the collision
- 10 times more precise. (Thanks to Jayenkai)
- Reduced bounce when hitting walls, now the bounces are more natural
- Fixed bug with the scoreboard throw shooting at an angle of 180-270 degrees.
- Updated to r34 devkitARM
- Code is not released until next version (major changes)
- First release