Lilou box is a complete communication box for your DS. It allows you to transfer files with different protocols: FTP and HTTP. It allows you to download or upload files on your private network or on Internet.
Lilou HTTP allows you to explore files over internet (similar to your file explorer on your PC). With this, you can download your files, favourite homebrew, video on your DS without extracting your card, micro DS.Lilou FTP allows you to run either a FTP server a FTP client on your DS.
With this, you can download your music sound, video on your DS without extracting your card, micro DS, etc. It allows you to transfer files between 2 DS, your computer and a FTP server on Internet.
- WiFi free hot spot scanner.
- File explorer.
- Line editor.
- RSS reader.
The 1.4 version allows you to download at 70 kbps but it fails to 30 kbps and then only a reset of the DS allows to restart with a speed of 70 kbps. But anyway you can download 30MB with a speed of 70 kbps.
More info can be found here.
Many populars applications that uses the fatlib seems to have files corruption problem: tftp, DSOrganize, etc. Uncertain if it’s linked to the couple WiFi/fatlib or to the hardware of micro SD cards. So be aware. Never reset DS when the application is writing information on your card.
- Download at 70 kbps.
- 200’s of files on for FTP client to display a remote directory.
- ComBoX had a debug tools (in debug menu) that writing details of each AP found to a text file on the flashcart, named cftpwar.txt.
- Limitation on very long name removed.
- Correct the nds rss stream for french site.
- Add load wifi firmware.
- Released version.
- Author's website - http://masterlilou.wordpress.com