From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||Bong @ HKCC|
Check NDS is an application that checks your DS hardware. It can be used for DS function testing before purchase.
Checks the following functions:
- check LCD dead pixels
- every buttons
- touck screen
Supercard, M3 and G6L:
- Extract and copy file to the root directory of flash card.
- Change file name into .bin or .gba.
- Copy file to the root directory of flash card.
- Select "My rom", "checknds.nds" and "New File".
DS-Link is not compatible with Check DS.
Touch screen - shows stylus position, change color
A/B/X/Y - test both speakers, change color
Up/Down or Select - switch screens
Left/Right - change color
L - test left speaker，change color
R - test right speaker，change color
Start - microphone check
Blow into microphone - change color continuously
- mic switch
- G6 Lite anti-white screen fixed