From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||12 June 2011|
Card DS is a homebrew card game with an interactive deck and three simple card games (some with different difficulties).
- Guess what kind of card will the next one be, sort of like the game What Number Am I Thinking Off?
High or Low:
- Guess if the next card will be higher or lower then than previous card value.
- Ace is the highest.
- Should be fully functional and work properly, except for the computer when it comes to one scenario:
- Aces automatically change value according to your situation.
- But when it comes to the computer if it uses the ace as an 11 and go over and doesn't change until it already declares a winner.
Glitching goes when first loading a room or when reloading a room (you reload a room when you tell it to play again), it might declare winners and call the game over.