|Author||LiquidFenrir (Théo B.)|
CalculaThreeDS is a scientific calculator homebrew written in C++17 for the 3DS.
The interface is split between 4 parts:
- Memory on the top screen, up to 12 calculations can be remembered and copied back to the working board.
- Input area on the bottom screen, where what you type will appear, using a custom pretty-printing system (freely sized fractions, exponents, and square roots).
- Keyboard panel selector on a black background.
- An intuitive touch keyboard with all the inputs you will ever need.
The touch keyboard consists of 3 different panels:
- Basic input, for operations and digits.
- Functions (don't forget to put parentheses after).
- User variables (10 of them) and user functions (3, TODO) with an assignment (arrow) sign that can appear anywhere in a calculation.
D-Pad or Touchscreen - Move the cursor after you typed things out
B or Delete Key - Remove content
A or Equals key - Launch the calculation
- Added complex numbers and the conjugate function to work with them.
- Added implicit multiplications.
- First testing release.
LiquidFenrir for writing the application.
devkitPro for devkitARM and libctru/libcitro3d/libcitro2d.
Wikipedia article on the Shunting-Yard algorithm/Reverse Polish Notation for interpreting the calculations.