From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
A scientific calculator homebrew written in C++17 for the 3DS.
The interface is split between 4 parts:
- Memory on the top screen, up to 12 calculations can be remembered and copied back to the working board
- Input area on the bottom screen, where what you type will appear, using a custom pretty-printing system (freely sized fractions, exponents, and square roots)
- Keyboard panel selector on a black background
- Touch keyboard with all the inputs you will ever need!
Intuitive touch keyboard with 3 panels:
- basic input, for operations and digits
- functions (don't forget to put parentheses after!)
- user variables (10 of them) and user functions (3, TODO) with an assignment (arrow) sign that can appear anywhere in a calculation The D-PAD and touchscreen let you move the cursor after you typed things out The B button or delete key will remove content And finally, the A button or equals key will launch the calculation
LiquidFenrir for writing the application devkitPro for devkitARM and libctru/libcitro3d/libcitro2d which allowed me to make this run Wikipedia article on the Shunting-Yard algorithm/Reverse Polish Notation for interpreting the calculations