From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
BiPoLAR-3ds, an abbreviation of Bifunctional Power Light AdministratoR, is a 3DS homebrew application that allows you to turn off the power LED, so that you can use the 3DS in the dark without being distracted. It will also tell you the battery level of your 3DS.
- Disable and enable the power LED.
- Displays your battery level.
Available as a CIA file.
Copy .cia to your SD card and install it with a CIA manager of your choice, such as FBI.
To build from source:
Power LED is reset on: sleep and reboot (not soft reboot, like Smash does on o3DS).
X - Disable Power LED
Y - Enable Power LED
Start - Exit
BiPoLAR v0.01 showcase (spaqin)
Tested by the developer and working on o3DSL XL A9LH Luma 6.2.2.
It was tested without putting to sleep, just as it was intented to use, then ran a normal mode game and an extended mode game.
- This adds disabling Wi-Fi LED.
- First release.
- MarcusD for reverse engineering mcu::HWC. And for helping a lot on the side.
- 3dbrew for working a while.
- Yellows8 for raising concerns beacuse of that one mcu brick.
- The guys behind libctru.