Baby foot is a table football game on DS. It is the first project by CyBeRCeD.
The aim of the game is to move the ball into the opponent's goal by manipulating rods which have figures attached.
By doing a bottom up, you can strike the soccer ball.
Left/Right - Move the defender and attacker bar to the left/right
Up/Down - Move the defender and attacker forward/backwards
Y/A - Move the running backs (middle bar) and goalkeeper to the left/right
X/B - Move the running backs (middle bar) and the goalkeeper forward/backwards
Missing Collisions between the ball and the players, and to AI.
- Improvement of the graphics on the bars.
- Insertion of the ball, rolling of the latter and collisions with the edges and the cages.
- Installation of the black block which block players when we pull the rod towards us and which normally bounce against the springs.
- Improvement of the graphics (the table football is now in beech).
- The collisions between the players and the edges work.
- Addition a background sound.
- Implementation of different speeds for player movement.
- Upload of the first playable alpha version.
- Presentation of the pre-project.
- PlayerAdvance.org - http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?ltr=B&t=5627