From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
ASCII World (French) is a DS minigame coded with LUA. It requires Micro Lua to play.
The goal is to avoid the ASCII characters that tumble from one corner to another screen, while using the Stylus to move from a very special way.
Play with Stylus.
- Change the color of the enemies.
- Prevents the player out of the screen (Thanks Papymouge).
- Fixed an error aurtohgraffe.
- Improved movement system (now take into account the speed of slip of the pen).
- Speed limited to enemies 3+3 pixels in x and 2+3y.
- Changing the logo and buttons.
- Add the name of the author.
- Fixed bug in the canvas overlay when changing the character between two parties.