From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
- THIS CAN BAN YOUR DISCORD ACCOUNT! DO NOT USE THIS!
A Discord client for the 3DS
3DiScord is a heavily WIP Discord client for the 3DS based on VitaCord by devingDev / coderx3. If something is wrong, contact me on Discord: cheuble#4952 Download themes here Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that happens to you if you're using this app. Use this at your own risk.
- Send and receive messages (DMs and servers)
- 2FA supported
- UI and port by cheuble
- Network features by Rinnegatamante (from lpp3ds) All the original VitaCord staff:
- coderx3 (devingDev)
In order to build this homebrew, you'll need the following requirements:
- devkitARM (included in devkitPro)
- ctrulib (included in devkitARM)
- 3ds portlibs
- sftdlib Once you have installed these, a simple
makeshould compile it. If you have FBI installed on your 3ds, and python installed on your computer, open FBI and go to
Recieve URLs over the network. On your computer, type
make spunch. This should install the CIA directly on your 3DS!
- Added a theme engine
- Fixed some crashes (again)
- Added (partial) emoji support
- Added DMs support
- Fixed some crashes
- Touch screen sensitivity increased (there shouldn't be any issues now)
- Avatars should now work every time
- Can now scroll with the D-Pad/Control stick
- Now licensed under GPLv3
- Initial Release