3DText is a POC simple text viewer for the Nintendo 3DS. It supports all characters on an average keyboard.
This homebrew is written by DarkFlare and built with ctrulib by smea.
Available in 3DSX/SMDH format.
Copy the 3DText folder to the 3ds folder on your SD card and launch it via Homebrew Launcher.
It will read the text from the test.txt.
Start - Exit homebrew
Demo video (DarkFlare)
It cannot scroll down or write text documents (only read).
- 3dsx is smaller in file size.
- Removed anything in the code that might cause errors.
- Can view 3DS symbols now. Take a look at the video on 3DS Custom Symbols. This is useful to see what symbols symbols look like.
- Press Start to exit.
- Line breaking when it reaches the end of the screen.
- New .smdh and logo.
- View text from other file formats.
- View text.