3DSurfer is a homebrew wav audio player for the 3DS, coded with Lua Player Plus. Sourcecode can be found in the homebrew itself (index.lua).
Available in 3DSX and CIA formats (use either one).
- CIA - Install the .cia with the CIA manager of your choice.
- 3DSX - Use the .3dsx provided with the Homebrew Launcher.
Your wav files must be in /MUSIC/ folder.
A - Select file to open with filebrowser
B - Pause, Resume file
Start - Exit homebrew
D-Pad - Move through filebrowser
[3DS] 3DSurfer - WAV Audioplayer for 3DS (DarkFlare)
- Added some info shown for opened WAVs (Title, Author, Time, Samplerate, Audiotype).
- Added CIA Build (Put bg.bmp and index.lua in the root of SD Card).
- Solved a little bug with file listing.
- Author's website - https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-3dsurfer-wav-audioplayer-for-3ds.377647