3DS Wifi Toggle
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|This application has been obsoleted by one or more applications that serve the same purpose, but are more stable or maintained.|
|3DS Wifi Toggle|
|Version||1.0 (17 Sept 2016)|
3DS Wifi Toggle is a 3DS homebrew application that can toggle your 3DS's WiFi quickly without the hardware switch (O3DS) or the Home Menu (N3DS).
Update from developer:
Obsoleted. You can use Luma3DS's Rosalina menu to have the same functionality, without also having to quit the game you're playing.
Requires devkitARM to build.
How to Connect to Public Wi-Fi Nintendo 3DS (HPLD IT)
- Wifi icon from Simple Icons.
- Steveice 10 for the homebrew template.
- Smealum et al. for ctrulib and exploits.
- GitHub - https://github.com/thedax/3DS_Wifi_Toggle (archived)
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wifi-toggle.400018